My thoughts about this weekend will be to take some time with my family.
You know, you can never get the time back so always make sure to seize the day and make the most out of now.
If something would happen, there is no backup to upload and get the whole thing up and running again.
And that goes also for your business. But with a big difference. You can actually take a backup and get it going again,
Even if some bad guys try to do some harm. Especially with your WP sites.
There is a huge saving for a Site to WP/WP Twin Bundle during this weekend.
Normally only WP Twin will cost $97, but this weekend you will get both products for only $57.
Then why should you get them you might wonder. Well, first of all, WP sites is so much more flexible then other single sites.
Here are just a few other reasons why WordPress ROCKS:
- It’s FANTASTIC for getting high search engine rankings (Google loves WordPress!)
- You can get a plugin to to help you with almost ANYTHING (including making your sites mobile-friendly!)
- It’s so mindblowingly flexible that even the greenest of newbies can use it
- All you need is a content-adding plugin or someone to post-date articles year’s worth of content to your blog… and you won’t EVER need to lift a finger again, in most cases
And the second part, and perhaps the most important one, you must have a way to create easy and quick backups for all your sites. And here is where WP Twin comes in. People get hacked every day, and if they haven’t taken some critical precautions. they will risk loosing their whole business over night.
But id you have take a backup, you simply upload your site again, and you are up and running within minutes.
So, my advice to you this weekend are these two:
- Take some time with your loved ones. There is no backup there.
- Get the Site to WP/WP Twin Bundle and make sure to backup your business. By doing that, you will get even more time with your family.
Have a great weekend
Stefan [fblike style=”standard” showfaces=”false” width=”450″ verb=”like” font=”arial”] [fbshare type=”button”] [google_plusone size=”standard” annotation=”none” language=”English (UK)”] [related_posts]